Summer Updates

This is a page where we can keep in touch over the summer. I will post updates throughout the summer, so be sure to check in!

39 thoughts on “Summer Updates

1. misspetersons3rdgrade Post author

Happy Last Day of 3rd Grade! I will miss you all so much over the summer. Be sure to read and practice those math facts! 🙂 What are your plans for the summer?

Reply
    1. valerie3

I hope I can get some reading in with me going camping and swimming almost day! My summer will be jam packed. I’ll also try to get some writing in because I can take a notebook camping I can also take a book camping. And I think this summer will be amazing because my dad is going to come to my house for 2 weeks. This summer will be great!

Your Friend,
      Rebecca

Reply
    2. addisin3

Dear Miss Peterson,
      I am going to Ohio because there is a waterpark there and my dad and his friend are taking me.

Reply
    3. drake3

The things that I am going to do over the summer is play sports all summer and I am going to go to comicon again it is going to be so much fun I hope I see new people there. There is going to be hundreds and hundreds of people there. Next I will go to Fun City i’m going to play lazer tag, I’m going to go swimming it is just going to be amazing. My summer is going to be awseome what about yours? I hope your summer is going to be fun.😃

Reply
    4. colbyw3

I’ll read over the summer because there’s always a reading challenge at the Knoxville library. I could go to Iowa over the summer, but I’m not sure. I love to do math over the summer!😃 Have a great summer classmates! LOL!😀

Sincerely,
      Colby😃
      P.S I’m going to Derrick’s b-day party today.

Reply
    5. hunterj3

My summer plans are to mybe go to the movies and swim and have some fun with my family but I also have to read a book for 30 minuts a day.I am going to have some fun over the summer.

Sincerely,

Hunter

Reply
    6. chesney3

I think I will be going to Abby’s house and down to my grandmas cabin at the Mississippi River.What will you be doing Miss Peterson?😀

Reply
    7. abbyh3

Dear Miss Peteson,
      I will miss you to.😢 You were the best teacher ever! I had a TERRIFIC year. You are so fun to learn with. My plans are to invite Chesney over to sleep over. We have been planing to redo oor bathroom. This summer we are going to do it. I hope you like your class next year. What are your plans? 😀
      Your Friend, Abby

Reply
    8. awnesty3

In the summer, I am going to Kalahari. There is swimming,an arcade, and play rooms.They are fun! We might go to Mt. Olympus.It has the same stuff but is a different design on the building. We are going to the YMCA a lot this summer. There is swimming, play rooms, a basketball court, exercise rooms, and there is a snack room.Also, I am going to read a lot this summer. I made a reading goal for 300 minutes this summer. If I made it, I would get ice cream for dinner. That is going to be fun. I also am going to do flash cards and do extra spelling words. Fun!

Your friend,
      Avea

Reply
    9. dakotad3

Hi, my summer plans are to go on vacation, have a birthday, and do what ever I want to do over the summer.It.Is.Going.To.Be… AWESOME! Oh, and what are your summer plans?

From,
      Dakota

Reply
    10. savion3

I hope you have a good summer to and also you are the best teacher in the world I hope you never forget me. I will never forget you. Sorry I don’t know that.

Reply
    11. layne3

I will miss this summer. This summer my plans are to walk around the horse farm in Kuntucky go to North Caroline and maybe Michigan. And to SWIM!!
      Sincerely
      Layne

Reply
  2. zachh3

Dear Miss Perterson
    I am going to work with my sheep named Carl and I will also be playing video games hanging out with my friend Asa and doing archery for a bit I got a new bow also I will be riding my ATV so that is just some things im doing this summer.

What are you guys going to do over the summer?

Sincerely
    Zach

Reply
  3. daltonjh3

My plans for the summer are to swim, shoot my bow, shoot my Bebe gun, go fishing, play with my dog, play my Xbox, play baseball, read, and just have fun.

Reply
  4. charliec3

Hi it is you friend Charles my summer plan are to go to geart bear lodge it will be awesome. I will send you a picture of me when I am in the hotel room. Bye my good friends

Reply
    1. awnesty3

Dear Charles,
      Did you know that at Great Wolf Lodge has a little log cabin in the room! I heard that there is swimming. You are going to have fun!

Your friend,
      Avea

Reply
  5. callie3

Dear Miss Peterson, I will being doing many things this summer. First, I will being going to my aunt and get to play on her trampoline. Then I will be going to my grandmas. My grandma said ” I will teach you this game called sorry.”

Your student,
    Callie

Reply
    1. colbyw3

Hey Callie,
      Seems like you’re having a great summer!
      I’m having a great summer. I heard that your doing a lot of things over the summer.
      I am too!

Your friend,
      Colby

Reply
  6. Jada

I actually have a bunch of plans like going to my friends, playing games, going swimming and lots more. I will also practice my math facts and reading. It’s going to be a fun summer for me.
    What will you do this summer?

Sincerely,
    Jada

Reply
  7. dane3

Dear miss Perterson
    Go to a Cub game
    Go swimming
    Go fishing
    I like to go fishing because I like fish
    I like to go swimming because I like it

Reply
  8. zachh3

Dear Misspeterson

I just got back from my grandmas and I went swimming and got to see my cousins jack and Sarah I had a great time.

What are you guys doing

How is your summer so far
    Your friend Zach

Reply
    1. misspetersons3rdgrade Post author

Hi Zach!
      It sounds like you have had a fun summer so far. I am so glad you got to see your cousins! It sounds like lots of fun!
      So far, I have just been catching up on end of the year teacher things. I had to clean my room and pack things up so the custodians can clean this summer! My classes also started, so I have had a lot of homework! I have also had time to relax, too!

Thank you for checking in! Talk to you soon!

Reply
      1. zachh3

Hi Misspeterson
        Sounds like you’ve been working hard to pick up your stuff I just ran back from my pond with Allie and I am so tired that my face was red

Ps:Thanks for responding to my comment.

Your friend Zach

Reply
  9. callie3

Dear Miss Peterson, I just got back from monkey joes it was so fun that my sister wants her party there this summer! Me and my sisters had lots of fun. Also I have been playing with my friend Skylar and tori.

How is your summer?
    What fun things you did so far this summer?

Reply
    1. misspetersons3rdgrade Post author

Hi Callie!
      My summer has been great so far. I have been doing a lot of reading, visiting friends and boating! It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun!

Reply
  10. colbyw3

Hey guys,
    How’s it going? I went swimming today. I’m going to Iowa Jul. 1st-4th. I might stay in contact. I love summer!

Sincerly,
    Colby

Reply
  11. zachh3

Hi Colby and Callie

Looks like you guys are having a very good summer I am spending the day at home I have to work with my sheep and a have my friend Asa here to work with his sheep Duncan and my sheeps name is Carl I am having a awesome summer so far.

Ps:Have a awesome summer.
    Sincerely;Zach

Reply
  12. colbyw3

Hey guys,
    Great news! I just joined my big brothers baseball team!
    Me and Carson practiced a little. I’m in midget legue! Today is my first game with Carson. I’m sooooooooo excited!!!!!!
    Your friend,
    Colby

Reply
  13. colbyw3

Hey guys,
    My midget game was cancelled today. I’m so bummed. I realy wanted to play my game today.
    Your friend,
    Colby
    P.S I’m going to play my 3DS when I go to sleep.

Reply
    1. misspetersons3rdgrade Post author

Colby,
      I am so sorry to hear about your game being cancelled. Hopefully, I will be able to make it to one to see you play! It is great that you joined the team!

Have fun playing your video games…but be sure to read a little, too! 🙂

Reply
  14. colbyw3

Hey guys,
    I went to Jurrasic World yesterday. It was awesome! I’m going to vacation bible school today. I went yesterday too.
    I’ll be reading over the summer. Have a great summer!
    Sincerly,
    Colby

Reply
  15. callie3

Hi everyone!
    I am reading my book bye the same author of Winn Dixie. It is turning out as a really great book! This is my favorite book so far . It is just so exciting. And tomorrow I am planning going to my grandmas and play with my cousin I think my summer is turning out great!

What books have you read so far this summer?

Reply
    1. misspetersons3rdgrade Post author

How was your book, Callie? I hope you were able to finish it. That author is one of my favorites! I hope you have been enjoying your summer! The only books I have read so far have been teacher books…but I have read almost 10 of them! I have been learning a lot!

Reply
  16. zachh3

My dog died today her name was sandy
    and she died under my picnic table we found her this morning at 9:17 me and my sister are so sad we are still crying and we are all sad.

Sincerely
    Zach

Reply
  17. colbyw3

Dear Ms.Peterson,
    I have a game in west centeral I’m soooooo excited!
    Do you know where west central is?
    Sincerly,
    Colby

Reply
    1. misspetersons3rdgrade Post author

Colby,
      How did your baseball season go? I am so sorry I did not make it to a game. I have been SO busy this summer! What have you been up to?

Reply
  18. zachh3

I am going to tell you where we barred her we barred her across the road my dad got stuck and my mom had to get the loader tractor we even made a cross.

Sincerely
    Zach

Reply
    1. misspetersons3rdgrade Post author

Zach,
      I am so sorry to hear about your dog. It is very hard to lose a pet. I hope you have a lot of great memories with her! It was so thoughtful of you to make a cross. I hope there have been some happy parts to your summer, too!

Reply