Billy did many things to stay up

Billy did many things to try to stay up all night. First he tried to drink coffee before he left the restaurant. I know this because he is trying to stay up all night. Next, In his mind he created  a fake monster under his bed. He try to scare himself so he woden’t go back to bed. I know this because he went to sals bed room. Last he played with the drop sisters with sal. I  know this because sal said lets play with drop sisters.

What would your plan to stay up be?

2 thoughts on “Billy did many things to stay up

1. savannahs3

I like that post it was really informative. My favorite part was when Billy made up cough drop! I am wondering what will happen at the of the book and why it happened. Do you wonder what will happen at the end of the book ?

Sincerely ,
    Savannah3K

Reply
  2. nolanm3

I think that told a lot about that section of the book!we read that section just a few days ago.That reminds me of when I tried to stay up at my house all night with my friends.I wonder when Ned is going to be able to have another sleep over with Billy.Do you think that Billy’s mom and dad will find out? And my plan to stay up all night would be playing whiffle ball.

From one of your friends next door,
    Nolan

Reply